The information you provide will be treated confidentially. It will not be passed to any third party and will be used solely for the purposes of CommSouth Infocom communication and business.
The information contained on this Site relates to CommSouth information, products and services. It also includes information, data and keys developed by other parties.
While all reasonable attempts have been made to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of the content in this site, all information in this Site is provided "as is".
There is no guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or the results obtained from the use of this information. No warranty of any kind is given, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will CommSouth be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
CommSouth does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Information obtained from this Site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with CommSouth .
References and links to other sites are provided as a service. CommSouth is not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to these sites from its Web Pages, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through this Site.
The content of this Site is protected by copyright and trademark law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All trade marks, logos and other marks shown at this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
1. Rules and Regulations. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this Web
Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CommSouth reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole
discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, CommSouth reserves the right to
seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to
all visits to the CommSouth Web Site, both now and in the future.
2. Limited License. CommSouth hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by CommSouth on this Web Site solely for non- commercial use within your organization (or if you are a CommSouth Partner, your customer's organization) in support of CommSouth products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of CommSouth or any third party.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws. User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of CommSouth or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of CommSouth or such third party which may own the Mark. "CommSouth" is a registered trademark of CommSouth and/ or its affiliates.
5. General Disclaimer. Although CommSouth has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, CommSouth assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. CommSouth may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-CommSouth products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
6. Products and Services Availability. Because international information is provided at this Web Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
7. Links to Third Party Sites. This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user's own risk and CommSouth is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. CommSouth provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
8. You agree that you will not use the Web Site (a) in furtherance of or with intent to commit any fraudulent or other illegal activities, or otherwise in violation of any applicable law, regulation, legal agreement or CommSouth's published policies; or (b) in a manner that is abusive of CommSouth programs or other information on the Web Site.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.commsouth.in. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
Please write to [email protected] with your resume.